Linda is a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral and is listed on the Minnesota Supreme Court’s Neutrals Roster
William Mitchell College of Law
- Adjunct Professor, MN Rule 114 ADR course (Spring 2006 to 2014, 2017 to 2018)
- Faculty Member for Mitchell in London Program, teaching “Comparative Negotiation and Dispute Resolution” (Summer 2012).
- Adjunct Professor, Advanced Mediation Externship course (Spring 2007 to Spring 2011)
- Adjunct Professor, WRAP Legal Writing course (2005-06)
Dorsey & Whitney LLP. Former Attorney in Trial Department focusing on Employment & Labor Law, Minneapolis, MN
O’Melveny & Myers. Former Litigator in Employment & Labor Law Department, Los Angeles, CA.
U.S. District Court (C.D. Cal.). Law Clerk for U. S. District Court Judge Ronald S.W. Lew, Los Angeles, CA (1990-1991).
- Hundreds of hours of advanced ADR and Employment Law CLEs through MN CLE and MSBA
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator Training (annually 2013 to present)
- Better Business Bureau Auto Line Arbitration Training (annually 2012 to present)
- Labor Law & Labor Arbitration Training, Labor Arbitration Institute (2008)
- MSBA Certified Civil Arbitrator Skills Training (December 2007)
- MN Rule 114 30-hour ADR training at Hamline University School of Law, Dispute Resolution Institute (January 2004)
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Juris Doctorate cum laude, (1990)
- Master of Arts – Chinese Language and Literature
- Bachelor of Arts – East Asian Studies
Tunghai University. Taichung, Taiwan. Intensive Chinese Language Program